Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
Get a plan.  Follow it until you run out of road. Then get
a new plan- or build a new road.  Build a fire in your
belly that no one else can extinguish.  Stoke it daily. If you
dont already have one, get a dream.  A big one.  Bigger than
you believe is possible.  Do everything you have to do to
achieve it.  Then do more of the same stuff until you're an 
expert.   Stop being afraid of challenges, dead ends and
 mistakes.  You will run into all of them.  Decide now that
they wont keep you from running onward.  Dont you dare
accept mediocrity.  Dont you dare deliver it.
from: Put A Cherry on Top
by: Ben Behunin
Sweet Jenna has a bucket list.
"THINGS TO DO IN AND AROUND ST GEORGE BEFORE GOING OFF TO THE GREAT ADVENTURE CALLED MEDICAL SCHOOL."

I've had a glimpse of the list. It looks something like this:
See Las Vegas
Hike Angels Landing
Eat at Cafe Rio
Learn to knit
Hike Subway in Zion
See the Grand Canyon
Hike with Cindy
Have a good time
etc
etc
etc

Its been my pleasure to be included and to participate by playing a small part in helping her plans to come to fruition.  Wishes coming true is a beautiful thing to behold.
Sunday my folks and I and Clark and Jenna all piled into my dads Jetta and headed to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. (The best Rim I might add!)



My fear was irrational!! I know!!! But I couldnt let her go!! She wanted the edge!!! I would have nothing of it!! The thought of it literally made my stomach hurt!!





We thought it might take 2 hours of driving to reach the Rim. In actuality it took 3.  Three hours of beautiful scenery, good conversation...and the ultimate destination!
There were buffalo, and wildflowers, clouds that preformed, and vistas worthy of being one of the 7 Wonders of the World!!
Oh what a marvelous world we have been given to love and appreciate!!
Thank you Spark..for the time lapse. It makes me so happy!! Sitting on the deck with you while your camera clicked away...priceless!!

2 comments:

Jared + Carly Reid said...

love this and you and your children and the pic of jenna looking out the window at the grand canyon and for having the best extended family ever!

Unknown said...

w0n66x2p23 g8v64q7k88 b4s74q6c02 n7w11b9q69 s1i60k6g47 q2g93t6c64