Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
Gracious God
It is so hard to wait. 
To wait for new things to happen in my life.
To wait for Thee to answer my prayers.
To waitt for the open doors than may lead me into a new way of being.
During this time of waiting, it seems that all I can think of is having what it is Im waiting for.
At times I am weary of of asking and waiting, and wonder if Thou hears my prayers.
I do know that Thou wants what is best for me, and that Thy time is not my time, but Lord, it is so hard to wait.  Deepen my trust please, especially during the times when my heart longs for what can come by only Thy will.  
Give me a calm assurance that Thy will for me is grander than anything I could imagine. 
Please still my mind and heart in Thy love so that I am mindful of the grace  Thou art draping around me every day, every moment.
Amen


Winter is Arrived - Sergey Andreyevich Tutunov 1960

No comments: