Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
How do you know when you think 'blue'-
when you say blue- that you are talking
about the same blue as anyone else?  You 
cannot get a grip on blue.  Blue is the sky,
the sea, a gods eye, a devils tail, a birth,
a strangulation, a virgins cloak, a monkeys
ass.  Its a butterfly, a bird, a spicy joke, 
the saddest song, the brightest day.
from: Sacre Bleu
by: Christopher Moore

I  love kids art.  I love it all bunched up in the different hallways of probably every elementary school in America.
Im an amateur PE teacher...but being an amateur art teacher would probably suit me better.  I like the mess...the freedom, the creativity.  I'd find it more intriguing.  At least thats what Im  thinking as I sit here in my tiny home contemplating my future and what makes me happy.  Creativity makes me happy.
 lovely self portraits
this is JOEL

 The seasonal stuff is darling!!


Opps...there's an "elementary" work created by me. One of my New Years resolutions has begun..being more artistic...
Writing makes me happy.  But topics elude me...so Im taking up watercolors. This is my first attempt at a tree.

Brian and Mericar are in California...looking at property... and picking up a clunker mini van. Im already packing my bags in my head. Who knows what the future holds...I would love to have California in the mix. That would make me happy.  Im tired of the cold. So tired.  Here's wishing on the moon.

No comments: